Wednesday, February 8, 2012

{Day 030} Milestone


I did it! 30 days of photographs! I know I'm a little behind on the year but I decided I'm not going to stress about it. my health is a little impredictable, so I'll do the 365+1 at my rythm, as my body allows it. this is supposed to be fun! right? and here I am with my new black hair. I dye my hair to please my doctor (he is like my guardian angel) but I prefer to have my white hair than all one color. this is supposed to fade away as I wash it but it's taking forever! I guess it's always good to try something new once in a while.

1 comment:

Lily said...

You look beautiful Ana!

Trying to do once in a while something new is good - it opens us up to new experiences!

I thought about a new haicolour, too, but could not decide to really do it.

You are brave!