Tuesday, January 17, 2012

{Day 10} Celebrating Janus

last year, November through December my mother and I did a few Christmas rehearsals (just an excuse to decorate the house and have a special meal once a week). a few days ago I asked her to do it again but she thought  we should work on the subject and did a lunch Celebrating Janus (she even sculptured a two faces god in clay, looking the future and looking the past). this is her little sculpture. I've a great mother :)

sharing with: communal global, The Creative Exchange

3 comments:

lisa said...

You certainly do Ana, and what a wonderful sculpture!!
You have her artistic talent!

Thank you so much for sharing this week at The Creative Exchange.

Have a wonderful evening!

lisa.

Valeria said...

Wow your mom is an artist. Very nice

Conceição Paulino said...

I only love you.
Kiss