Tuesday, January 31, 2012

{Day 022} a prince charming coming up


if you believe in magic, that is what this means :) today I had an appointment at the Health Center and when I left the house this card was waiting on the sidewalk. I thought it funny, reminded me of a game we used to play to predict the future. these were the princes in our lives. silly, I know, but left me in a good mood. then, when I return it was still on the floor, so I came home to pick up my camera. looked like the perfect shot for the day.
sharing with Poetic Winter: Solitude

4 comments:

May said...

Hope it is a sign of great things to come!

Lish said...

Nice!...I love good omens like that :)

cococita said...

Don't you love things like these? Who knows what or who is waiting for you?

Faith said...

Thank you so much for linking up today!! You have such a beautiful blog :) Hope you'll join up again next week.