Thursday, December 22, 2011

You are Getting Sleepy

it's around this time of year that we really need to rest. now? I can't rest now...there's so much left to do... that might be true and in fact, that's exactly why I encourage you to take a break. I'm giving you permission to shut down today in order to properly reboot. even if only for 10 minutes at your desk during your lunch break. or when you put the baby down for her nap, or right in the middle of what you are doing right now even. because your prompt today is to capture rest, however you can manage it, I'm holding you accountable. tricky, aren't I? note: images of sweet slumber can ease our trouble minds. let yourself enjoy the feeling of drifting off to dreamland, if only for a short visit. sweet dreams.

I took a nap before reading this prompt! lol! here is my nap companion :)

3 comments:

cococita said...

This is so true and it's exactly what I do! :) x

Sherri B. said...

What a precious photo...I will take your advice! Happy New Year. :)

Tamara said...

wonderful! {both the photo and the post!} happy new year. :)