Sunday, December 25, 2011

This Magic Moment

chances are today you'll find yourself amongst family or friends celebrating one another and this glorious season. I don't have to remind you to take your camera, that's for sure! but even while you're in documentary mode, try finding something off the beaten path. turn your lens toward something that sheds light on the day. a detail, angle, or perspective that tells the story beyond any traditional portrait. note: sometimes our favorite shots end up being those images that make us think, contemplate, or even laugh out loud. enjoy your day and have fun with your camera, whatever you do!

mouseover to see my story beyond any traditional portrait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas!! Your mouse-over pictures rock! I'm a huge reader and for me your mouse-over pics are like mini-stories to see. <3 I wish for us all peace in the coming year. ~Misty :o)