Thursday, December 8, 2011

Reflecting on the Season

shoot something in a reflective surface and see what you find. it could be you looking back at you, or it could be some other kind of seasonal magic. it's all in how you look at it.

last night I went outside around 9pm, searching for Xmas decorations. there aren't many this year. the budget is beeing cut everywhere. I found a street with three set of stars like this one. only three. doens't give much spirit to the holidays. nevertheless, it was a clear night, even shoot the moon, and I had fun with my camera. didn't find the pictures I was looking, instead found a way to play with what I had and started shooting reflections. isn't it serendipitous? what I did last night answers today's prompt. cool :)

sharing with: Weekend Reflections

4 comments:

Bree said...

Way cool reflection! Glad you had fun playing with your camera!

Conceição said...

great shot dear.
Love, mom

Brooke said...

love it!!

Sylvia K said...

Marvelous, colorful reflection and what a great capture! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Sylvia