Friday, December 9, 2011

It's a Sign

words and phrases are everywhere. we are inundated everyday with messages. be aware of the words you take in each day. seek out the affirmations, 
answers or reminders that are out there looking for you today!

today I received this postcard as I was reading the prompt. the person who sent it didn't care to translate but I managed to find an english version through the numbers. this is a rude postcard, I'm upset. I am registered at postcrossing and this postcard have nothing to do with my profile. it's an ugly postcard. these are the words that came to me, I don't understand them. the quote is from Jeremiah 23:29 "Is not my word like fire," declares the LORD. what does this mean? do you have any idea! I'm really upset!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this verse is likening His word to the purifying properties of fire, that's all. Don't let it bother you, Ana. Keep doin' your thing and putting out your peaceful vibe! ;) ~Misty

Ana Eugénio said...

thank you sweetie :) you made it sound sinple. xxo