Saturday, December 24, 2011

Enchantment

no matter what your background, your beliefs, your outlook, your age, there’s bound to be a level of enchantment to be found. muse on all the ways you can visually translate some sense of awe and wonder during this time of magic. allow yourself to get swept off your feet today and look at the world around you with the eyes of a child! capture your shot today with wide eyes. note: recently I was seeing the play Peter Pan and I recall vividly the scene where the audience was asked to help save Tinkerbell by exclaiming “I believe, I believe!” the whole crowd was chanting it! I get chills just thinking about it. today's prompt might be a challenge but when you go out looking for enchantment, you usually find it.

I'm enchanted by the blue sky and warm temperatures on this Winter day. I'm enchanted by the birds flying everywhere. I'm enchanted by the fluffy clouds and the promise of rainbows. I'm enchanted by my family gathering tonight around the fireplace.

wishing you all a Merry Christmas. xxo

No comments: